Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Finally!!

I must've complained enough about the movie theatre because they finally opened some films I really want to see. Tonight Jenn and I went and saw The Aviator. I loved it!! Cate Blanchet is fantastic as Katherine Hepburn. Leo DiCaprio has never been better, it's the best performance of his life. The film is nearly three hours long but for me it went by in no time, it didn't seem long at all. I haven't seen Ray or Million Dollar Baby . . . All the Oscar buzz seems to be around Clint Eastwood . . . but I don't know. The Aviator is the best movie I've seen in forever! I can't wait to own the dvd. They all deserve Oscars in my book. Cate, Leo, Scorcesi -- everyone!

In other news, I've been informed all the bugs are ironed out of bnm and I'm back in business. Thank God!! I was losing my mind. Even without publishing a single new word during the entire month of January, visits ended up at 13,223 double what they were just two months ago in November. And those are actual visitors, not hits. Which means if the same person visits the site 10 times in a single day, they are only counted as one visitor. Pretty cool, huh? I have no idea where all the new traffic is coming from but it's fantastic! February is of course a short month, so the numbers will probably go down, still it's exciting stuff.

Mood: Nostalgically stoned (sans drugs)like a Val Kilmer character
Drinking: coffee (100% Columbian 20 oz. Mainway with double cream)
Listening To: I Believe (when I fall in love next time it will be forever), Stevie Wonder -- High Fidelity Soundtrack
Hair: designer tousled

No comments: