Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday Morn Coming Down

My Tools to Life work is starting to take up a lot more time, which kinda freaks me out. I got up at 5:58 before the alarm screamed at 6, right into the bathroom, right into my clothes, right to the computer and my daily lesson and check list. I was at it by 6:15. And I haven't even done today's new exercises yet and it's almost 8am. I need to get to that place in my heart (my head already knows) where I feel that it's okay to spend so much time working on myself. This is important stuff. I'm changing my life. I'm important. My life is important.

I am without any breakfast foods, without coffee even. I need to go out. I think I might treat myself to breakfast at the Goodie Shop or Tim's. I think I'll pack my backpack with a notebook and/or the book I'm currently reading and just go enjoy breakfast and people watch. Maybe write. Maybe find a character or something fun like that. There's been a lot of talk lately about morning pages. Frankly, blogging is my morning pages. This is the dumping ground. This is where I purge almost daily. But there's something to be said for pen on paper. There's something to be said for writing in public.

Then I will go shopping and buy some coffee. Because coffee is also important. Coffee is very, very important. And I've been without for over a week.

Mood: un-caffeinated
Drinking: water
Listening To: the fridge hum
Hair: a bit messy

No comments: