Saturday, February 11, 2006

Do Not Adjust Your Set

I've been tech traumatized. I feel violated. My hard drive is gone, new (well new to me, no doubt ancient in reality) one doesn't fit right with this desk, wastes tons of space. Now I have to find a new place to put all this crap I had to move. Blech! I hate XP, things aren't what they're supposed to be. Whole thing seems slow and cumbersome. I guess I'll get used to it. But without any music, documents, email, bookmarks, etc. I'm pretty much left out in the cold. There's not much I can do. My hard drive is supposed to come back in some form or another, sometime this week. Tech support will have to make a special trip. I hadn't wanted that, but oh well.

Beauty day here, though chilly. Clear skies, sunshine, a thin layer of frost on the 8-Ball window. Think I'll go for a walk.

Mood: happy
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: Talk, Coldplay
Hair: refusing to hold colour . . . will be blonde again soon

No comments: