Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Cluttered Home/Cluttered Mind

My desk looks like a bomb went off on it. Paper everywhere. I should take a minute to tidy as it will help me function better in the long run. Up at a decent time this morning. Much to do before departing tomorrow and starting to freak out about bnm stories. Driving me crazy. Writing is hard. Rock Star Supernova debut on Jimmy Kimmel live tonight. Too late for people who actually sleep. Though it can be pvred for those with the technology.

Was beauty sunny morn only an hour ago, now clouding over, back to grey. Damn! And I had high hopes, felt like going for a walk and everything.

I need to do a pros/cons list for moving. I'm torn.

Mood: not sure
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: Seven Days a Week, The Sounds
Hair: getting a trim maybe

No comments: