Saturday, November 18, 2006

An Early Start

Going to Saint John this morning for WFNB board meeting and Fall Fair. Freaked out about getting up so early. Accidentally changed the time on my clock when I set the alarm. Yep. So instead of getting up at 5 . . . I got up at 4. Oy! But that's all right. I wasn't really sleeping anyway. I never can when I know I've got to get up and be ready to go someplace early. It just goes against my nature. I should've been a celebrity. You know, like a rock star or something, where you get paid to function at night. I am highly functional between 11pm and 2am.

Listening to the new Supernova CD. You can too. Click Here. Loving it! Loving all the tracks so far! Very cool. Now, if they were to come to NB, I think I'd have to go see.

In other news . . . I'm thinking of moving in the spring when my lease is up. Thinking of going back to Miramichi. Chatham most likely. Where I will be close to work. But perhaps Douglastown. Can't see me in Newcastle, but hey, I never thought I'd be moving again so soon, so nothing would surprise me. I've been thinking about it for a little while, started testing the notion out on people this week. So far, the response is all encouraging. I really love Sackville, will be sad to leave, but I don't know that I'm supposed to be here now. I'm feeling more and more like my time here is done, like I've got what I was supposed to get and now it's time to move on to something new. Keep you posted on that.

Mood: nervously energetic
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: Valentine, Rockstar Supernova
Hair: damp

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really? You're thinking about coming back to the 'chi? I would love to have you closer, but at the same time I will miss adventures to Sackville, should it happen. Guess I'll have to come visit alot between now and then...LOL

Simply Kel said...

Yeah. It's just getting really hard with all the travel back and forth to Miramichi. I feel like I'm paying for an apartment I don't get to live in really. And I'm working so much that it's hard to get out and do things, so I'm alone all the time. And while I love being alone, even I get sick to death of my company after hundreds of hours without any other human contact. I floated the idea to a few of my friends here though and it did not go over very well. So, we'll see. So far I'm just thinking about it, anything could happen yet.