Thursday, August 21, 2008

Sickly

I've been having a week. Feeling like crap on crack. Crap to the 10th power. Just crap. So this morning I woke up feeling no better, but the sun was out at least which is something. I got up, showered, made coffee, boiled the kettle for my neti pot, consumed bacon for some protein energy, and then popped some non-drowsy cold and flu medication. Me and non-drowsy meds ... well, it's a touchy situation. At this stage of the week though I really feel as if I have no other option. I need to get stuff done. I need to get better. I'm hopeful I can turn some stuff around today.

Mood: pretending I'm not ill
Drinking: coffee, black, water, wet
Listening To: skill saws and hammering as the renos next door continue
Hair: still damp from this morning's grooming

No comments: