Saturday, December 04, 2004

Now YOU can shut up . . .

Yeah, you know who you are . . .

So for those who wondered, it's Saturday night and here I am. I've been very busy the past week or so, not very chatty. Preoccupied. Highlights to catch you up to speed --

*I had to send a third (and final) copy of the WFNB newsletter to Freddy for printing due to the great INK fiasco of 2004 . . .

*I've got a new penpal from Italy who is helping me learn Italian . . . for my trip . . . someday . . .

*My sister was without water all week because her well collapsed . . . or something like that . . .

*I met a friend for coffee at the Books Inn on Thursday and bought new books while I was there . . . Larry Lynch's Learning to Swim and Margaret MacMillan's Paris 1919 . . .

*Met my writing gal pals at the Chatham library this week and got some good feedback on a couple of my short stories . . . LOVE those girls!

*Went in the Christmas Parade of Lights in Chatham with the Mighty crew (fun time and a really great parade, I just love Water Street during the holiday season) . . .

*Bought a kazillion dvds this week including The Nutcracker Ballet, John Denver's Montana Christmas, The Big Easy, Spartan, Once Upon a Time in the Midlands, The Last Kiss, 28 Days Later, Laurel Canyon, Far From Heaven, The Human Stain, and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind . . .

In other news, I spent so much money on Express posts, printer ink, dvds, junk food, wine, books, coffee and other miscellaneous crap this week that I'm in a tight spot for my Moncton trip next weekend . . . hmmmm, maybe it really is time to sign up for some sort of 12 step program.

Judy and Magie are going to stay at Elizabeth's and have an old fashioned sleep-over where they stay up all night talking. She has rooms in the basement. I'm hoping we'll go for drinks or something, but I'm glad to stay at Hotel Beau. Can't wait to see everyone!

Mood: Playful
Drinking: Just tea (rolls eyes and sighs) . . . For now ;-)
Listening To: Peaches, Fuck the Pain Away
Hair: Half-in, Half-out . . . but not in that sexy soccer mom way

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

.....well then........Fuccoula!(or however you spell it!) In other words, I'm pointing my forehead right at you!! LOL