Friday, November 26, 2004

And the Thunder Rolls

We had thunder storms last night . . . Thunder, lightning, heavy rain -- even seemed like hail at one point. Kind of unusual to have that sort of thing around here this time of the year. It is nearly December.

This morning it is zero degrees outside. I could see my breath and certainly rushed Nick through his morning walk-about because I was freezing to death . . . yet I sunk over the top of my boot in the mud. It's an odd kind of season.

All along I've been looking forward to going to Moncton in the snow, but now I'm starting to wonder whether we will have any snow at all for Christmas, though my legs are telling me the temperature is going down and going fast. Also, flurries in the forecast for today.

I was supposed to go meet the writing girls today . . . but I've cancelled. My legs are just too bad this week to be out on my feet all day and night. I'll just email my thoughts on their work. Bummer though. :-(

Mood: puffy faced
Drinking: tea
Listening To: Supertramp on Virgin Classic Rock live from the UK
Hair: uncombed

No comments: