Tuesday, January 11, 2005

January Blahs

It's so hard to get back into the swing of things this time of the year. Everyone seems to be so tired all the time, me included. *YAWN* I just want to curl up with a book or a movie, Nick, my fuzzy blanket, a hot drink . . . and just cocoon for the rest of the winter. But like everyone else I've got tons of stuff to do, a job, obligations . . . blah, blah, blah. Cocooning will have to wait until retirement I suppose . . . then at retirement I'm sure there will still be too much to do and no time for cocooning. *YAWN* I wish I could find some energy. I haven't been blogging, haven't been emailing friends, haven't been going out much, haven't been doing much of anything really . . . just the bare necessities, i.e. WORK. With any luck this too will pass in another week or so.

Mood: Blah
Drinking: Blah
Listening To: Blah
Hair:m Blah

No comments: