Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Another Mad Weekend On the Rise

Another Midnight Madness coming Friday night in beautiful downtown Sackville with hot cider and wagon rides, magicians and movies, and of course can't forget the SALES. Another WFNB writing workshop on Saturday that I've organised. Exciting new venue. Poetry, which is WAY beyond my comfort zone. Another houseguest Saturday night. I predict a good dinner someplace nice, many drinks out and about, a fun adventure with breakfast possibly at that new place I still haven't visited. And this morning, I received another invite to Fredericton for this weekend on Friday. Oh boy! That's a challenge, don't know if it's swingable or not. But I shall try my best to switch hats and roles as seamlessly as possible.

Mood: revved
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: Regis on tv
Hair: hat head, not hat induced, soon to be camoflauged with a new hat

No comments: