Friday, December 23, 2005

On Time

Knock on wood. So far I'm right on schedule for afternoon departure to Miramichi, where my father will meet me and whisk me away for last minute shopping details. No, not the mall, not Christmas gift shopping -- I am not completely insane. I'm talking about the liquor store and drink fixings from the grocery store. Hot toddies here I come! (And I've got this extremely weird craving for jacks and coke, dunno where that's coming from, but it might happen.)

Tonight I'll attend the annual Holiday Games Night at Casa Keenan. Jenn plans to extract her revenge for the many years of Trivial Pursuit shame I bestowed upon the Keenan clan and restore honour to her household by introducing the Friends trivia game into the festivities . . . whatever! We'll see who kicks ass in Texas Hold Em.

Mood: punchy
Drinking: nada yet
Listening To: brass in pocket, the pretenders
Hair: sleek and shiny

No comments: