Thursday, January 19, 2006

28 Hours

I depart in 28 hours. Oh boy! Crazy weather here. Wild wind. Last night was insane with freezing rain and ice pellets. Today it's just windy and cold, all the snow has been washed away. The weather in Toronto looks good for Sunday and Monday. Packing for winter weather is difficult. I don't think I'll have time to go see Capote tonight. I know it's only two hours, I should be able to get out for a couple of hours, but I can't see it happening. Not surprisingly I've got new work coming in as I type, stuff that can't wait until I get back. It's always the way. The universe knows I'm leaving and sends me everything she's got in the last minute urgent category. Oh well. I'm at least used to this sort of departure.

Mood: scattered
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: Afterglow, INXS
Hair: faded and fuzzy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have your self a really fuckin' good time. don't forget to keep up us informed..Go girl!

Simply Kel said...

Thanks guys! I'm going to have an awesome time I know! Full details upon my return or somewhere from the road.