Monday, February 26, 2007

Irreplaceable

My mother came to visit on Saturday. We went out shopping for window treatments at Zellers and then she put up blinds and curtain rods for me. Starting to look like a home around this place! I'm liking it, I'm liking it a lot! I returned to Barnettville with her at the end of the day for some dog visiting and to attend the Third Annual Keenan Oscar Party last night. The coveted Pink Panther was up for grabs once again and I kinda sorta redeemed myself from last year's dismal showing, tying against the reigning champion, mister dee. So, Pink comes to live with me for half the year, then the mclaughlin's and then, since next year is surely the year I get to see all the movies before the awards, back to me for a good long visit.

Okay, but seriously, what the hell happened to the Oscars?! Was it not the longest most boring uninspired uneventful broadcast ever? It was tough to stay awake.

This morning I went to Rogers Cable and taped a segment on BnM. We're going to do another shoot later this week and the piece will air next week. I don't get cable, so I won't see it. But that's okay! I think I'd rather not. I am tired today. Feeling a little spacey. I walked home from Rogers, about 25 minutes, and I'm still falling asleep. Listening to On-Air with Ryan Seacrest to see what he's saying about the Oscars, but I must've tuned in too late, doesn't seem to be saying much.

Rabbit ears were gifted last night!! Yay! I'm excited to hook them up and see if I can't get some clear CBC, and maybe even (dare I hope) a little ATV. Should go try that soon.

My train of thought is all over the place. Best not to write now.

Mood: full of holes
Drinking: coffee with cream
Listening To: riding dirty
Hair: styled for tv!

No comments: