Monday, July 21, 2008

Meme Again

I got this from Wandering Coyote.

I am: fabulous!

I think: life is awesome

I know: a positive attitude is essential

I have: wonderful friends and family

I wish: I didn't need sleep

I hate: procrastinating

I miss: my dog

I fear: losing the people i love

I hear: birds chirping, old guy grumbling downstairs

I smell: coffee brewing

I crave: intimacy

I search: for a better understanding of myself

I wonder: about everything

I regret: nothing

I love: good books, fine wine, hot 'n spicy food

I ache: when the humidity is high

I am not: perfect

I believe: in myself

I dance: around my apartment while i do housework

I sing: when i'm alone

I cry: when i see cruelty

I fight: for what i believe in

I win: sometimes

I lose: sometimes

I never: travelled to europe

I always: wanted to go to ireland and italy

I confuse: others sometimes

I listen: to rock music

I can usually be found: at home in front of the computer

I am scared: of spiders and snakes

I need: protein

I am happy about: my life

I imagine: my life will only get better and better

Mood: optimistic
Drinking: coffee, black
Listening To: sneezing
Hair: damp

No comments: