Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Might As Well Go Eat Worms

Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, might as well go eat worms :(

A girl from Belfast who I worked with used to say this and pout when she was feeling overworked (and everyone frequently felt overworked at this place).

I've been calling my mother but she isn't answering. I keep getting the machine. I think it's much too early for her to have gone to my aunt's for Canada Day already. It's only 11am! So I call both my sisters and get voicemail. Sherry just blogged an hour ago about all this stuff she had to do before leaving including making squares for godsake, so you can't tell me that they're not home. Yes, everyone is home, and everyone is ignoring me. All I want is my brother's new cell phone number. Anybody? Anybody? HELLO! Is this thing on?!

Yeah, so then you get: Nobody loves me, everybody hates me, might as well go eat worms :(

Now you understand.

Mood: playful
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: the fan swishing air about the room
Hair: headbanded again

No comments: