Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I Sooo Totally Suck at Blogging!

I'm not very good at keeping on top of this blogging situation. . . seems like I only make time when I really need to be doing something else.

Well, I AM the master of procrastination.

Anyway, tomorrow night I am going on a date with a guy I met online. We've exchanged a few email and he seems really nice, so hopefully when we meet up he'll turn out to be nice in person and not some weirdo.

That's my news for the day. Now, I must get back to work and end this procrastination for once and for all!

Mood: Excited
Listening to: Another One Bites the Dust, Queen
Drinking: hot chocolate
Hair: experimental

1 comment:

al said...

Hi there, just stumbled across your blog.

I've had the 'only bother to blog when I've got other stuff to do' problem a lot, especially with a thesis to do. My solution is to write about what it is needs doin', and then I'm halfway to actually starting it. :)