Friday, August 18, 2006

Coulda Been Somebody

Watched "On the Waterfront" the other night and you know I don't think I've ever seen it in its entirety before. Yeah, I've seen Brando's "coulda been a contender" scene lots of times but I have never seen the film. Zip it! Rent it! Buy it! Brando is frigging amazing. I've only ever really seen him when he was older, like in Last Tango in Paris and The Godfather. I haven't seen Streetcar. But I will. Yeah, I'm not telling you anything you don't already know, likely I am the last person on the face of the earth to discover Brando, but hey, better late than never.

So the headache continues. I take a Motrin and dull it somewhat for an hour or so, but I can't make the damn thing go away. It's been a week. I don't think you're supposed to have a headache for a week.

Mood: iffy
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: I Write Sins Not Tragedies, Panic! At the Disco
Hair: fluffy

No comments: