Thursday, August 03, 2006

Of Course!

My horoscope for today says:

"If you have been contemplating executing legal papers of any kind, Kellie, this is NOT the day to do it. Any contract entered into today is likely to have confusing clauses and obscure language that you may not understand and which can potentially be used to your disadvantage. This is also not the day to start or even plan a journey of any kind. It is, however, a great day for reading or meditation."

I'm supposed to stay home and meditate. Nice. Train leaves at 4:15 this afternoon. No reading or meditation for me. I'll try not to sign anything binding though.

Mood: tired
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: birds, traffic, fan, washer, dryer, me typing
Hair: I can't believe I'm about to go out in public this way!

No comments: