Friday, August 11, 2006

Hola!

I survived the great rapids reunion of 2006! Though not entirely without incident. Cosmos are sneaky critters. Perhaps I won't have another one for a long, long time. It was not the fabulous time everyone raved about last year. It was damn cold. And I realised after that I hadn't even really been invited, which means I crashed my own family reunion. If I had to decide today, I would say you won't see me back there next summer, but who knows, things could change. Will return to the river again later this month for a few days, so if I didn't see you this time, perhaps next we'll connect.

I'm really tired today. Expecting showers later. Enjoying the cooler temperatures today. Be back later.

Mood: headachy
Drinking: coffee, black, luke warm
Listening To: Ryan's Roses on KIIS-FM live streaming from Los Angeles
Hair: wicked

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know, the reunion was rather disappointing. I think it was because the experience was new to us last year and we had no idea what to expect....This year it was a given that everyone would be drinking and doing the karaoke thing.....Yes, Cosmos are tricky critters. Very enjoyable though.