Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Sunburn

I didn't feel very good yesterday. I thought it was just achy joints and the rainy day Monday blahs, but it could have been something more. Seems like I sunburned the top of my head on Sunday. Yeah, weird, I know. Ever since I fried my scalp that one time, I think I'm more susceptible. I had on a visor which shaded my face, but unfortunately the top of my head was exposed. And parted :-( So this explains everything! I always get sick when I get sunburned. Fevered. The works. I had lots of sunscreen on my arms though so they were okay. I thought I was good. It was only late last night that I noticed the tenderness on my head when I put my hair up in a headband. So now I really do get to go floppy hat shopping for summer! Yay! I've been feeling like a new hat . . . I've been trying some on . . . but I haven't been able to justify the expense to myself . . . until now! Hats of the world, be afraid, be very, very afraid!

Oh, and I'm feeling much better today, by the way. Thanks for asking.

Mood: enlightened
Drinking: coffee, black
Listening To: the garbage truck emptying the dumpster
Hair: wet

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think it is safe to say that the visors will NOT be returning next year. lol. I'm totally thinking cowboy hats(like Sherry's). They would cover your whole head and look much better. And how cute would the kids look?

Simply Kel said...

Yeah, cowboy hats will be sweet. I would enjoy that.