Wednesday, August 15, 2007

@#$% Aliant!

So something's happened with my Aliant email account. I don't know how or why or what's even going on but somehow it seems like my password has been reset and now I can no longer log into my Aliant email online. They don't keep passwords on file, so the only way to fix it is to have them reset my account with a new password. Easy peasy, right? Except the only way to request that is to do so over the phone from the number connected to the email account ie. my apartment in town where I've not been living for two weeks. ARGH! So I haven't been able to check that account since Monday. Depending on how many big assed pictures or submissions that are coming through to that email instead of my BnM email, that account will go about 36 hours (give or take) before it fills and shit starts to bounce. Stuff might be bouncing now. I can't get to town until tomorrow. So, if you email and it bounces, you know why. If you email and you're expecting a response, now you know why I'm not answering. @#$% Aliant!

Comments from upstate New York!! Yay! That's exciting! Looks like the bikers will arrive back just in time for me to move to my Mom's house to stay with the dog while everyone goes camping. He's my dog, so I guess I can't really complain. Must get my fill of movies before I leave! Need to start PVRing like a mad woman, stay up all night glued to the screen before I return to no tv land.

Mood: angry at aliant
Drinking: coffee, black
Listening To: why are there so many big trucks on the road these days? is everyone trucking now?
Hair: still mike reno circa 1982

No comments: