Sunday, August 19, 2007

At Last!

I could weep! I'm so so so happy to be home and able to sleep in my own bed tonight! Two days short of three weeks is just too damn long to live in Barnbonia. The next time I have to be away for so long I will actually go someplace, do something. But not anytime soon, already I am dreading the weekend when I'll have to go again. When does summer holiday end? Two weeks? Cannot be soon enough for me. Bring on the snow! I'm ready to bundle up! I wonder just how much plastic on the windows will help . . . I guess we'll see. It could be intense.

I'm making rooibos tea and wondering how quickly somebody will post bb8 online tonight. Maybe I should just do the joker's updates thing. My thoughts are all over the place. I can't remember the last time I was so tired. I haven't slept well the whole time I've been away. Hopefully recovery won't take long.

Mood: happy
Drinking: rooibos
Listening To: fireworks? shots fired? church bells chiming the top of the hour
Hair: long enough for a little pony tail

2 comments:

Blackcat35 said...

Welcome home!!!

Simply Kel said...

Thanks! I honestly cannot express how happy I am to be back. Living out of a suitcase is not a whole lotta fun by times. Better perhaps if you're actually gone on a trip, have touristy type activities to occupy your days, but even then it's always nice to get back home.