Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Sick Side

Come over to the sick side . . .

Yes, I am enjoying Nathan Wiley.

Today's mighty speaker seemed custom delivered just for me. Well, partly anyway. All weekend I appeared to be doing some soul searching, some strange dreams, some deep thinking, some pondering in the moonlight. I came to a conclusion, but hadn't made any forward motion on my deduction. Then mighty monday began and an evangelical message was delivered about parked cars, booster cables, the tall grass on the side of the highway. Hmm . . .

Gotcha. I'm good.

Things are about to get a whole lot more risque about this place.

Mood: butterflies and pop rocks
Drinking: hot chocolate spiked with a shot of brandy
Listening To: north american dream, nathan wiley
Hair: pulled back in black

No comments: