Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Every Passing Minute

"Every passing minute is another chance to turn it all around." Sofia Serrano

Last night I watched Vanilla Sky again. I know, I know, some of you will be like WTF?! Yes, I've seen it a zillion times and yes, it effects me deeply each time . . . so why don't I give it a rest already? I dunno. Sometimes I just need it. Sometimes I'm the saddest girl to hold a martini. And sometimes I'm a dancing girl caught up in the buzz. Sometimes I'm playing the game and sometimes I'm the girl who goes home alone. No matter who I am at the time this movie seems to put it all in perspective somehow. And so I watch. Again and again and again . . .

Last night I fell asleep before the end. Thankfully. I don't think I could have handled the rooftop. "I'll see you in another life . . . when we are both cats." I made it through the park though, which was surprising, with only a few stray tears. Perhaps I'm finally all cried out. Perhaps I should watch Elizabethtown and see what happens. Better yet, I should watch Singles.

I'm being told I'm going to miss the first play practice this weekend. This can't be good.

Mood: contemplative
Drinking: nothing at the moment
Listening To: same mistake, james blunt
Hair: looking absolutely fan-tab today, if i do say so myself!

No comments: