Thursday, April 24, 2008

On the Road Again

Ok, so I'm off and God willing I'll somehow get online in Moncton and be able to tell you all about my exploits and adventures. I am armed with a laptop . . . which I have some doubts about . . . but no time to think about it now, I'll try to find some tech support when I get there. If you don't hear from me anymore, you will know I failed desperately :-(

Highlights of today are the WFNB Readings at 1:30pm in which I will finally meet fellow Miramichier Ray Fraser after all these years, Russell Banks at the Soiree Frye this evening at the Capitol Theatre, and perhaps if I'm not beat a little Night Howl at Mexicali Rosa's to top things off . . .

Mood: my ovaries are in an uproar . . . literally
Drinking: coffee, black
Listening To: should i stay or should i go, the clash
Hair: in my eyes, perhaps i should trim my bangs with the razor before i leave

No comments: