Monday, April 07, 2008

In Your Eyes

Receiving lovely email and messages from people about the weekend. Feeling a certain nervous energy off the event still. By tomorrow I will return to normal. My apartment is in dire need of a good cleaning. The dust bunnies will soon carry me away. I've thrown open the windows for fresh spring breeze. Stuffing my face with bagels and berries before I begin. Perhaps I should start with a list so I don't lose focus.

I'm in talks about being in a play today. A rather large part for someone whose initial reaction was to turn down any role . . . and yet . . . I don't know if it's the creative energy of the weekend or the spring energy of today's bright sunshine and warm breeze or simply a different phase of the moon cycle . . . or maybe it's because of the irony of me being handcuffed on stage and delivering the saucy sexual innuendo at the end . . . but I think I'll do it. I think I'll be in the play. It's for a good cause. It's for my only cause. I can do that for the girls.

I'm going up home this weekend. Nick needs a bath and a shave and a tooth-cleaning and all that jazz. And I need to get away and keep my mind occupied in the company of people.

Mood: a little weird
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: faithfully, journey
Hair: same old

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Jules & Abby thank you!!