Friday, May 23, 2008

The World I Know

Have I mentioned I'm dreaming in play? Yeah, for about a week now. In the dreams I know not just my lines, but everyone else's too! It's fabulous!

Yesterday I actually took some time and sat down with the script. I have not had much time with the script to be honest, yesterday was the third time I've sat with it to practice, I've just kind of been winging it and picking it up from doing it in practice, which shows on stage when I suddenly have no idea where I am and what I am doing. It's a little terrifying to go completely blank.

So today I'm trying to find a zen-like ability to block the daily crap and totally immerse myself in being Sarah :-)

But of course there are extenuating circumstances . . . something else on my mind. I'm on the cusp of Friday night . . . date night . . . and I'm going out. First dates are . . . well, they just are, but at least I kinda know this guy all ready, that should take some pressure off . . . right?

Mood: becoming zen
Drinking: sarah's coffee
Listening To: free money, patti smith
Hair: needing a tlc transformation

No comments: