Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Back on the Chain Gang

I'm in the midst of another insane week! Lot's going on. Today I have to finish the WFNB newsletter and get it in the mail for overnight delivery so Mary has it tomorrow. I've got to get up to speed with Bread 'n Molasses and other things related to that work. Tonight I'm going out with a bunch of the girls to see the Bridget Jones sequel. Looking forward to that and can really use a little girl energy. On Friday, I think I'm getting together with my writer girls to workshop. That means I have to have something written and I also have to find time to read their writings and comment on them. Yesterday, I made Hotel reservations for Moncton, that I'm excited about! Going to see Magie Dominic again in December. Just one night, but I think I'll finish my Christmas shopping and I'll get to see a bunch of people like Ed and Elaine from the Attic Owl who I absolutely adore! Anyway, lot's on tap, so I better get to it.

Mood: Chipper
Drinking: Coffee (brewed, not instant, with real cream) Damn! I make a good cuppa!
Listening To: Ewww! Was that the toilet?
Hair: It's going to be so shocking when I get a pixie cut!

No comments: