Sunday, March 05, 2006

Countdown to the Main Event

In prep mode for an evening with the Oscars. Dolling up, despite my physical distance from the party. No dress but it's all about the shoes anyway you know. Dancing about in my underwear to Sam Roberts, while I apply eyes and lips.

On the menu for tonight's festivities -- baby romaine salad, whole grain rye baguette with roasted pepper garlic butter, curried chicken with a side of brown rice OR sweet potatoe (still deciding) and a glass of California Cabernet Sauvignon (Turning Leaf).

Pink Panther occupying place of honour with spectacular view of television, fingers crossed as he roots for me (and him, having confided a strong aversion to moving earlier this week and every day since.)

Pre-pre-show events begin at 7. Pinky and I will be available for party chatting via MSN. Luck all!

Mood: excited
Drinking: nuttin yet
Listening To: Where Have All the Good People Gone, Sam Roberts
Hair: damp

No comments: