Thursday, March 02, 2006

Longer Days

It's nearly 6pm and still broad daylight. I like it! I like it a lot!

So I'm really looking forward to next week. It's March Break and I think my kids are coming to visit. Last I heard anyway. I am in serious kid withdrawal. Called Sherry's last night to talk with Paulina and was crushed to find out she had gone to bed. The Missus was in a mood, told me she peed on her Dora slippers but that was all, wouldn't talk to me anymore. Luckily Paulina got up for a drink and Sherry let her talk to me for a few minutes about winter carnival week. It's the Keenans who are coming to visit next week. I'm sure I'll get my fill of kid-time then, especially since I'm probably sleeping with all the little brutes.

Next Friday Sherry is coming for an overnight visit. We're going to see Sam Roberts and The Novaks. Should be fun. Next weekend is also the Sackville Film festival with a lot of student productions playing at the Vogue. This weekend there is jazz at George's Roadhouse, but I'm probably not going. I'm a little poor this week. And still not comfortable with the idea of going over there alone. At least not for the first time.

Chapman's Ice Cream blocks are on sale at Save-Easy this week, two for $5. I should buy some for when the children come.

I seem to be having a super-productive week. Hopefully this trend continues.

Mood: happy
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: If You Walk Away, Fefe Dobson
Hair: yeah, lets not go there today

No comments: