Friday, March 10, 2006

TO Pics

I'm having a busy March Break with lots of visitors, lots of kids. No time for blogging. Stacy sent me some of the Toronto pics. Enjoy!

The view from our hotel window.

Enjoying a Cosmo in the Library Bar at the Royal York Hotel.

Sucking back a Chocolate Martini, first night in town.

The Rushton restaurant on St. Clair West a.k.a. THE SIGN that Ian made.

Great food and fabulous company at Ferro.

The restaurant in our hotel where we enjoyed Jerk Chicken Nachos upon arrival and breakfast on this sunny morning.
Here I am trying to keep the sun out of my eyes while I wait for breakfast.

And here is the breakfast, pretty good omelet.

We were particularly impressed by the butter balls.

Though nothing compared to the breakfast we had the next morning at Azure.

Check out the BEST Eggs Benedict ever!

Seriously, how much am I loving this breakfast?!

I loved this coffee shop in the Distillery District.

Another view in the coffee shop.

And another view.

Unfortunately the weather sucked the life out of our Distillery District day.

So we went shopping instead. The corner of Yonge and Dundas was unrecognizable from when I used to be here everyday.

Mood: sleepy
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: Dragon Tales
Hair: greying at the roots

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

stacy looks like she really needs/is enjoying that martini!

-t

Simply Kel said...

She probably needed it, but actually didn't enjoy it much. Turns out the chocolate martini was not really her thing. Go figure that!