Tuesday, October 17, 2006

This is Good News!

Hello Kellie!
Here's your horoscope for OCTOBER 17, 2006.


Career and financial successes might finally come your way, Kellie, after months and perhaps even years of striving. The emotional support you receive today from those who have been working with you can be very gratifying, and is likely to last for a long time. If you like what you're doing at this time, chances are you'll be doing it for a while. If you're totally committed to your current profession, keep up the good work! Enjoy!

You know I can't say I'm completely surprised by this, I've had a feeling about it. This going to print thing really agrees with me. I'm excited about my work again! And when you're excited you have more energy and just feel better all around. You look forward to waking up in the morning and all that. It's about frigging time!

Mood: good
Drinking: coffee, instant with skim cuz i'm out of everything and temporarily broke
Listening To: one of the guys practice a presentation for class today
Hair: head bands are back right?

No comments: