Monday, October 16, 2006

Wacky Tobacky

Yesterday I put the fuzzy sheets on my bed, New Brunswick sheets. They are the devil! I'm telling ya, you never want to get out of bed with those things. It doesn't help that I'm not well. This sinus/throat thing continues, perhaps worsens. It looks like another soup day for me.

I watched Woody Allen's Match Point last night. I liked it, despite being a little predictable plot-wise at times. I liked the idea of luck in life. Scarlett Johannsen is one of my favourites. When was the last time Woody Allen filmed outside of New York? I totally didn't even think he did that, ever! lol He always has the greatest sets and music.

And I'm off, no time to chitchat today. Duty calls.

Mood: stuffed up, sore throat, pain around my eyes
Drinking: coffee (the last of the folgers finally!) with skim
Listening To: Wait, Get Set Go
Hair: long enough to pull up again

No comments: