Thursday, December 21, 2006

Ain't So Heavy

Stolen from Jenn.

What was your favorite movie in 2006?
If I had to pick just one, I'd say The Departed. But I also really liked Bon Cop, Bad Cop and Inside Man and of course, The Holiday.

What was your favorite book in 2006?

Not a big year for reading anything that wasn't in a magazine or in manuscript format, I'm afraid. Certainly didn't read any hot new releases. Actually, that's not true, I did read a couple, but nothing that I loved.

Are you richer or poorer?
Richer. Always richer.

Thinner or fatter?
The very same. Which on the one hand is a depressing plateau. But on the other hand . . . I lost a bunch of weight in 2005 and kept it off in 2006, so I'm not knocking maintenance.

What kept you sane this past year?
An unshakable belief in myself and my ability to deal with anything that happens.

Which personal accomplishment in 2006 are you most pleased with?
Number 2 from yesterday. The fact that this year I made real strides toward being the person I want to be.

What resolutions have you made for '07?
I haven't set my goals for the year yet. That's coming soon, along with an assessment of how well I did on the 2006 goals. I know I want to focus a lot on my list of 101 things.

Which bad habit are you most motivated to break?
Lack of physical activity/exercise in my lifestyle.

Which do you expect to keep?

If past years are any indication I'll go about 85% of the way.

What are you most looking forward to in 2007?

Moving again and seeing where that adventure leads me.

Mood: dozy
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: Who I Am, Rex Goudie
Hair: needs a trim and a dye job

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

So the decision is final then? You're moving!! The kids will be so pleased!