Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Filthy & Gorgeous

Today I've got the winter wonderland I've been waiting for! Yay! I can't wait to put on my boots and go walking! The Scissor Sisters make me happy. But I've no time to think really so . . . yes, it's another meme!

Music Meme (pass it on)

Three Christmas Songs that get you in the holiday spirit:
1. Christmas Song, Alvin & The Chipmunks
2. All I Want For Christmas is You, Mariah Carey
3. White Christmas, Bing Crosby

Top 5 songs that make you feel like celebrating:

This is hard. So many. So much depends on my mood du jour.
1. Beautiful Day, U2
2. God Save the Queen, Sex Pistols
3. China Girl, David Bowie
4. Pump It, Black Eyed Peas
5. Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen, Bon Jovi

Three artists who warm you up when it's cold outside:

How about more than three?
1. Sam Roberts & Matt Mays
2. Bono & Jon Bon
3. The Killers

Mood: light
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: There's A Girl, The Ditty Bops
Hair: really cut well

No comments: