Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I am Beautiful

Gorgeous morning sunshine. Another beauty day on the river . . . if we all don't freeze to death! Yeah, it's pretty darn cold with arctic air and a major wind chill warning in effect. Exposed skin will get frostbite in minutes. So, it's settled. I'm staying in! No romping about town on foot for me. When spring is finally sprung I will walk everywhere everyday all the time. I can't wait!

So yesterday I went to the movies with the kids. Saw Happy Feet. It was pretty good. The theatre was absolutely packed. Toonie matinees. Aye-yi-yi! A little daunting. Afterward my sister treated me to a Big Mac. I cannot remember the last time I had one of those. It was interesting.

My mother sent me a loaf of homemade bread. That's exciting! I'm looking forward to a soy burger later on homemade toast. Yummy! I may be having company this week. I hope so.

Duty calls.

Mood: happy feet
Drinking: coffee with 1%skim milk
Listening To: ryan calling his nana to see what to stock the fridge with for her visit
Hair: ponied high

No comments: