Thursday, March 22, 2007

S-A-D

Just had to pass on impromptu invite for lunch with friend :-( This makes me sad. If I stay inside alone for many more days I will develop SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder) and not want to go anywhere, ever. At the prospect of facing a long winter, every autumn I get SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder.

Is it just me or is there a lot of sadness going around?

Mood: sad
Drinking: coffee with cream
Listening To: fingers clacking, drips dripping, stuff sliding across the ceiling
Hair: beyond sad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's surprising that you are feeling sad this time of year. Maybe it has something to do with the early daylight savings time change. It can mess up your internal body clock and sleep schedule. I've had luck with using light therapy to reset it. There is some pretty interesting research being done that supports the idea of light having an impact on emotions & feelings. Here's page that talks more about it:
Light Therapy & Depression