Monday, March 12, 2007

Time Change

"Generally, by the time you are real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, Because once you are real you can't be ugly, Except to people who don't understand." -- The Velveteen Rabbit

God love us! Everyone! I am screwed up by the time change. It's already almost 8 o'clock!! But my body doesn't think so. It's like time zone travel, my internal watch is still set to "home" time. Except there's no place to go to get back on track. My time change confusion is not helped by the fact my computer clock did not adjust itself either. Three weeks early. I seem to recall experiencing a slight problem with last fall's time change too. And this year that's not happening when it's supposed to either. Somehow we get more daylight out of this and it helps to conserve energy. The more daylight thing doesn't really make sense to me. There is no more, it's all just happening an hour later. I'm too sleepy and f@#$ed up from daylight savings to figure out daylight savings. Huge week on the rise. Huge. Lots to do.

Mood: tired
Drinking: coffee, black (i am living in a creamless society)
Listening To: nothing, absolutely nothing, again
Hair: perhaps, and it's just a thought, but perhaps i can actually buy some dye this week, give myself a little razoring, and feel like a new person

No comments: