Monday, April 23, 2007

Best in Show

What a day! It's 25 degrees at 7:30 pm! Awesome. I love it. Had a fantastic morning meeting, that went way into lunch. Then a pretty good lunch. Got a movie I needed for work, that I'll watch tonight. Cleaned half my bathroom. And then this evening I went for a walk with my brother and his girlfriend. We walked down the Old King George Hwy to French Fort Cove, then did a loop around the cove and walked back to my place. It's quite the trek! Especially for little old lazy me who hasn't been walking much of late. Lazy be gone! We're going to go again tomorrow night too. And the next and the next and so on and so on. YES! I need to walk more, it feels good. Tomorrow I'm going to be a stiff puppy though. But that's okay. Every day will get easier. I used to walk all the time, everywhere, and it was great. I need that again. Need to get back in the habit. Now is the time.

Today was a good day.

Mood: fresh aired sleepy
Drinking: water
Listening To: bass vibrations in the walls
Hair: in my eyes

2 comments:

cleanspirit said...

So are the trails cleared off? You need to invite me! I want to come! You know I love walking at the cove...

Simply Kel said...

It's still wet, snowy, slippery and treacherous in some spots. None of us fell, but we had our moments. My place 7 sharp if you want to come with.