Friday, April 20, 2007

Go Go Go

I think I'm a little burnt out or something. I alternate between sleeping only 15-20 minutes at a time and going to bed at 7 and sleeping straight through for 12-14 hours. Last night, the latter, and I'm still yawning. A little mush brain coming on apparently. No time for that crap.

Many dreams in last night's sleep. For the first time ever I had a dream in a foreign language. French, no subtitles. I know it was French because I caught a couple of words. The people were talking about my sisters. No details. But how odd to have a whole dream in a language I don't speak. Do you think the dream people were actually speaking real French? Like grammatically correct? It certainly sounded real. Very bizarre.

Mood: sleepy
Drinking: coffee with cream
Listening To: what is sound?
Hair: flippy

No comments: