Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Tabu

Heading downriver today. Road trip, other side of the bay. I have been before but not recently. It's been a few years. This story is taking me all over. I will even be going to the Miramichi Country Music Opry some Saturday night soon'ish. That should be interesting. Perhaps I'll get in touch with my country roots . . . Last night I quickly did a brief search for hotel rooms in Moncton during Frye Fest. This could be tricky it seems. The usual suspects are showing no vacancy. Need to work this out. There is still a part of me that wants to blow off Frye for financial reasons. It's not a very financially responsible decision to go and stay for almost a week in a hotel, even if I do have a press pass. Have to see what I can work out.

Off to the races!

Mood: awake
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: birds singing!!
Hair: reverse bobbed

No comments: