Monday, November 19, 2007

A Day

I'm skipping Mighty Monday because I'm sick. Been feeling a little off since last week. But really started to get bad on Saturday, worse yesterday, still lingers today. Sore throat, major headache and sinus clogging, achy all over. Blah! Oh well. It seems that some (or one) of my past blog posts were read aloud to diners at Mel's on Friday night during a roving of poets at Sackville's annual midnight madness. Fabulous! Wish I could have been. The BnM party on Saturday went very well. I think everyone had a good time. I know I did, despite nearly losing my voice during my reading. The company was wonderful, the food fabulous, great wine! All good stuff. I no longer have to go to Fredericton for a couple of days this week, which is really good, because I need to get some work done. I need to get my head on straight.

Mood: dazed
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: general household appliance hums
Hair: dammit! i'm cutting it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MISSING THE MIGHTY MONDAY....YOU ARE SICK! HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON!
AHHHH...BURGERS AT MEL'S....HAVE TO GO AGAIN SOON!

Jennifer said...

Miss Patty read a tribute to Lorelei at Luke's...LOL. Glad to hear the party went well.

Simply Kel said...

STOP SCREAMING AT ME! I HAVE A HEADACHE!

Only the town of Stars Hollow holds up to that analogy really. She is so not Miss Patty. I'm so not Lorelei. Ok, yeah, Mel's could be Luke's. I'll give you that one.