Monday, November 12, 2007

Wicked Come Winter

The wind here is insane this morning! Wicked!

I had a perfect day yesterday. I put my house in order. I got a lot of work/work done. Sunday is my favourite day of the week. Seriously. I frigging love it! I wake up at 7:30 no matter how late I've stayed up Saturday night. My body is in tune with Coronation Street. But this week I had watched Corrie every evening at 7 so there was no need to flick on the tube at 7:30 as usual. Instead I lazed until 8 and then got up, made coffee, and jumped into some long overdue housework. I vacuumed. I scrubbed. I did laundry and dishes. I took out the trash. I dusted. I made a blt! I took time to watch a couple of episodes of The Closer. I worked on bnm until after midnight. Then went to bed and read until after 1. It just felt like the most wonderful productive day ever! I love those days. I loved yesterday.

And the best part of yesterday--no Sunday Night Anxiety! I was way too tired from having done everything. Plus today is a holiday so there was no Monday morning meeting to interfere with my productivity and throw me out of sorts. I get to continue in the manner I've started the week. Yay!

Today is also going to be an amazing day.

Mood: productive & focused
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: milord, edith piaf
Hair: i try not to think about it

No comments: