Friday, November 09, 2007

Friday Fifteen Fun

I haven't been feeling very well this week. Kinda sickly. Starting to come around some maybe today. At least I'm starting to feel like Crispy Chicken and Sweet Pepper Sauce! LOL

Been awhile since I did a meme, so I thought I'd post one. Maybe you'll be inspired to post your own results on your blog . . . especially those of you who haven't blogged in a really LONG time . . . you know who you are. Nuff said. Onward.

The topic is: 15 Cancelled TV Shows That I Miss (in no particular order)

1. What About Brian
2. Freaks and Geeks
3. Out of Practice
4. Everwood
5. Felicity
6. The Mole
7. Push, Nevada
8. Vanished
9. Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip
10. Roswell
11. Arrested Development
12. Firefly
13. Third Watch
14. On-Air with Ryan Seacrest
15. American Dreams

Wow! That's a hard list to make. At first I thought I would never think of 15 but then once I got rolling I remembered way more and had a hard time to narrow it down.

Mood: playful
Drinking: cold coffee
Listening To: in the sun, coldplay
Hair: i dunno about my hair anymore

No comments: