Saturday, January 05, 2008

Bet You Didn't Know

I'm back! And I bet you didn't even know I was gone! You won't believe what happened to me for New Year's . . . wait for it . . . I blew up another freaking hard drive!!!! No really! I really did! I have lost count of how many that is now, and the last one was only 5 months ago, so I don't know what the hell is going on, but I appear to be Dr. Death to computers. Anyway, if you've been emailing me or wondering why I haven't twittered, blogged, updated my Facebook status or anything else, that is why. I am back now. I will get up to date in time. It would be helpful if you could send me a link to your blog.

Mood: pretty happy actually
Drinking: nothing, i have to be drink free for a half hour before i can eat
Listening To: sadly my music has been ravaged :-(
Hair: clean but messy

No comments: