Friday, November 04, 2005

Four for Friday

Q1 - Halloween: Did trick-or-treater's come to your house this year? If so, approximately how many came by? Was this year's number higher or lower than you've had in previous years, and what did you give them?
There were no trick or treaters at my apartment or the main house. I had some mini-chocolate bars just in case . . . and have since had to eat them all by myself, boo hoo!

Q2 - Allergies: Do you have allergies? If so, what are you allergic to? If you're not allergic to anything, is there anything you wish you were allergic to?
I might have allergies, I've certainly got some sinus stuff going on. The Dollar Store kills me with all their cheap scented candles, but I can generally use scented products without dying . . . so I don't know. I wouldn't wish any allergies upon myself.

Q3 - Organic Food: The organic food market in the United States is projected to reach a value of $30.7 billion by the year 2007. According to one recent report, close to 40 percent of the U.S. population now uses organic products on a daily basis. Are you included in that 40 percent figure... do you intentionally buy organic foods or drinks? If so, what are you buying? If not, why?
I am not. I wish I could afford to buy all organic all the time, but alas I'm just a poor girl. When I buy organic it's a special treat, a splurge.

Q4 - Television: Which TV shows from the past would you like to see back on television and why?
The Mister Magoo cartoons. I loved that old guy, haven't seen him in years.

Mood: stuffy
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: Indigo Girls, Uncle John's Band (Dead cover tune)
Hair: very soccer mom 2002

No comments: