Thursday, November 17, 2005

Silly Way to Waste Time

Pull up iTunes/Media Player/Winamp/whatever and put it on shuffle. Answer the questions with the song titles that come up.

What do you think of me, Media Player?
You're Not the Law, The Dead 60s (hah!)

Will I have a happy life?
Come as You Are, Nirvana (i try to)

What do my friends really think of me?
Miss You in a Heartbeat, Def Leppard (too nice!)

Do people secretly lust after me?
Comes a Time, Neil Young (hmm, maybe someday I guess)

What should I do with my life?
Everything in its right place, Radiohead (damn! knows my apartment is a mess)

Why must life be so full of pain?
I'm Just a Kid, Simple Plan (I really am)

How can I maximise pleasure during sex?
Crimson and Clover, Joan Jett (ah, I see)

Will I ever have children?
Another Morning Stoner, And You Will Know Us By the Trail of Dead (You can't make this stuff up)

Will I die happy?
The Piano Has Been Drinking, Tom Waits (sounds happy?)

Can you give me some advice?
La Culpa No Tengo Yo, Los Temerarios (in English anyone?)

What do you think happiness is?
How Do I live Without You, Trisha Yearwood (are you stalking me?)

What's my favourite fetish?
Lunatic Fringe, Red Rider :-D

Am I a total freak?
It Don't Mean A Thing, Duke Ellington

Wasn't that fun? . . . Yeah, not so much.

No comments: