Friday, November 04, 2005

TGIF

1. What is your best flirty move?
Ha! I've been out of the game so long I'm sure I don't have ANY flirty moves, let alone a best one.

2. What is your best quality as a significant other?
When I'm in a serious relationship I'm one hundred percent devoted to my partner and making the relationship work.

3. What is your worst quality as a significant other?
I have no idea. It's been so long since I've been involved with anyone and I've changed and grown so much since that it's impossible to predict how I might behave now. All the old faults would seem to no longer apply. But if I had to pick something I'd say that in the past I've been too accommodating, too easy going, and therefore maybe taken a little less seriously, easily taken advantage of.

4. What is the biggest mistake you've made in a relationship?
Putting myself at the bottom of the totem pole.

5. What is the biggest sacrifice you've made for love?
In the words of Meatloaf, "I would do anything for love." I've quit jobs. I've moved. I'm not convinced these things were sacrifices, but pretty big changes to make to see whether something would work out or not . . . especially considering none of them did ;-)

Mood: going into the "gotta pack and catch a bus in the a.m. is everything done here?" mode
Drinking: coffee still
Listening To: The Who, Who Are You
Hair: few stragglys coming loose

No comments: