Friday, November 04, 2005

Friday's Feast

Appetizer
What was the last game you purchased?

It's been awhile, probably the Scene-It dvd game or Trivial Pursuit Pop Culture dvd game. I forget if I got them at the same time, but they were both around a lot during the holiday season last year.


Soup
Name something in which you don't believe.

I don't believe in war.

Salad
If you could choose a television personality to be your boss, who would you pick?

Interesting question. What exactly is a television personality? I'm thinking this goes beyond your run of the mill actors . . . I would choose Ellen Degeneres because I think it'd be a hoot.

Main Course
What was a lesson you had to learn the hard way?

That bad people exist, not everyone has a redeeming quality. Some people's sole purpose on the planet is to destroy as many spirits as they can. Once I accepted this and stopped looking for the good where it would never exist, life got a little easier.

Dessert
Describe your idea of the perfect relaxation room.

Greens, purples, burnt orange, lots of big pillows, soft light, a bottle of the finest red wine, candles, books, someone to rub my back, a huge tub for long bubble baths, a fireplace . . . it's a big room . . .

Mood: in planning mode
Drinking: coffee
Listening To: Rolling Stones, You Can't Always Get What You Want
Hair: still pinned

No comments: