Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Don't Give Up

Tried the vanilla flavoured rice milk today. Blech! Blech! Blech! The soy is practically pleasant in comparison. Cream will be coming back to my diet. I can't drink black coffee without craving a cigarette.

Slept a bit later today. I woke just after 7 and then laid in bed for two hours, occasionally dozing, mostly just thinking. Quiet time can be good too, but I am feeling a bit lazier today than yesterday. Slow to get around. I'm kinda achy and sore though, which always has a lot to do with it.

I had a good day yesterday. Crossed something important off my list, when I got my medicare straightened out. Voted in the election, even though I wasn't the person named on the card and nobody bothered to ask me who I really was or request proper ID or anything. NOT the kind of stuff they'd let you get away with in Blackville. Exercised for about a half hour. Very productive work day with quite a few stories shaping up finally. Ate first and second breakfast. Blogged on many blogs. Watched Oprah, and Vanished and the premier of Smith, as well as election results, then Letterman and dozed in and out of Craig Ferguson. Talked to my mom on the phone, twice, my dad once. Read a chapter of Alistair's book, a bunch of stuff on Oprah's website and everyone's blog. Washed and dried and put away my bedding and my jeans. Had salad and bread and wine and french fries with mushroom gravy. Discovered that the bacon I purchased for my casserole tomorrow night is MIA, AWOL, still in the friggin cab drivers trunk no doubt. Is this a sign that meat should not enter my home?

Slow to get around today. Yep. Maybe I should go for a walk and see if I can get any energy. Maybe I need to go back to bed. I have been going straight out for a bit now, after a lethargic existence. My body isn't used to this, maybe I need a little rest. Lots of dreams on the hook last night too, which makes for a not very restful sleep. Where do these crazy dreams come from? I could not consciously make this crap up.

Mood: slow witted
Drinking: black coffee
Listening To: Open Road Song, Eve 6
Hair: do i have hair?

No comments: